One of the first flowers to bloom with the start of spring, tulips are a universal symbol of deep and abiding love. You’ll adore the painted petals of this handcrafted tulip bracelet, whether you’re wearing it as a reminder of someone you love, or giving it as a declaration of devotion. The tulip is also the official symbol of Parkinson's Disease, adopted to bring awareness to the disease.
- Handmade using brass and artisan metals
- Easy hook and catch closure
- Regular or petite sizing options and oval shape ensures proper fit
- Brass or silver tone finish
- Tulip charm with pink enamel
- Packaged in a gift box and includes an essence card
- Made in the USA